Michkov Updates .......

pilldoc

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/16/2023 at 8:28 PM, AlaskaFlyerFan said:

Looked like he tried a hip check and missed.  The guy tripped over his legs.

I can't fukin wait.

No way the Flyer let this kid spend another year in Russia. No way.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, mojo1917 said:

@OccamsRazor @FD19372

He completely dog walked that poor bastard. 

hurry the f up already!!!!

No one here can convince me that this Flyer front office will just stand by and let that nuclear weapon on skates just stay over there in Russia for one more season.

Hell no they will move heaven and earth to do whatever it takes to get that kid in the lineup for next season i just know it.

He is a star bursting at the seems to be put in the spotlight of the NHL.

Danny Jones will get that #39 in the lineup to start the 2024 season i know it.

• Like 3

On 12/4/2023 at 11:44 AM, mojo1917 said:

what?

why?

I don’t get it either. This Flyers season is already a hundred times better, more exciting and way more fun to watch than any in the past 5 years at least. Somebody will say that’s a low bar, fair enough, so I’ll go further: the Flyers are more fun to watch this year than any year I remember going all the way back to the 2010 run to the Final. 

There were great stretches during the Giroux years when they were clicking, Richards, Kimmo, etc were playing so well….Richards’ “The Shift,” Giroux knocking down Crosby and scoring on his opening shift…but I haven’t enjoyed the games this much since that 2010 run. For real.

• Like 2

On 12/4/2023 at 2:53 PM, Philly Fanatik said:

Michkov might need to start taking some antibiotics for his sickness!

Third time this season he’s been out due to illness.

But when he’s on the ice…he’s always the opportunist to be in on a scoring chance.  

Hopefully its just a lingering flu....it is going around. It would be so typical Flyers luck if its something else.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/4/2023 at 2:53 PM, Philly Fanatik said:

Michkov might need to start taking some antibiotics for his sickness!

Third time this season he’s been out due to illness.

But when he’s on the ice…he’s always the opportunist to be in on a scoring chance.  

Putin might be poisoning his Fruit Loops. Don't put it past the sick prick.

19 hours ago, jammer2 said:

The Flyers and the rest of the  League knew this type of ruling was a distinct possibility. It's the main reason such an immense talent was available at pick #6. Most agree, an aggressive move with an acceptable risk attached.

I always thought getting MM Stateside would involve smuggling him and his entire family out of harms way. Anyone left behind is gonna be jailed...or probably just straight up murdered. 

https://phillyhockeynow.com/2023/12/25/philadelphia-flyers-get-devastating-news-matvei-michkov-kolosov-zavragin/

I just can't see them not bring him over by next year i know they will do everything thing in their power to do so.

Holy smoke, back to the 1980s where Russians, Czechs and other players from the wrong side of the iron curtain had to defect and seek asylum in the west at a high risk level.

It's a matter of emergency that these prospects manage to get the f*** outta there as soon as possible, for their own safety.