Why does Bryzaster suck so much?!?!?

filly4life

why is the sky blue or the ocean deep ?

he just does.

i've never seen such a large man play so small, granted the effort put forth by his teammates last night was junior b at best but all of the mechanical issues he has with is game are on full display. he is easily beaten if you can lift the puck, he goes into that butterfly with a bad angle to the shooter and leaves gaping holes up high, add to that he's slow to get into the butterfly and leaves a pretty large 5 hole that 4th line snipers can exploit. he was supposed to be an athletic goalie who plays large in the net and moves well for a large man... i seen none of that when i watch him.

the whole of the game i watched last night was discouraging. that said. these guys are young and i expect them to get better and be more consistent with their effort. they looked stupid and tight last night, after not looking stupid and tight vs the Rangers ? i really think Ilya's presence contributes to that level of performance.

• Like 2

On another note, I can't believe there were already 82 other "toughfighters" when you created your account.

--Bwaaahaaaa! Well played!

Goals or no goals Bryz is simply not a top tier goalie... I am still waiting to see Flyercanucks challenge in previous posts about notating what Bryz actually does well.

Lavy needs fired. You have Mason playing extremely well and u put that piece of garbage in goal.

I sure think Homer has some input on who plays the most important game of the season. Bryz price tag makes him the guy to play. I went to Rangers game on Tuesday and there was so much energy with Mason in net. There is no way that Homer and Ed Snider can watch the game live on Thursday and NOT see how bad the team plays with Bryz in net.

The difference is like night and day. The team plays tight with Bryzaster, Loose with Mason.

Lavy is not the problem here,

this is your problem, you think it's not coaching, it is, i have been watching this team under lav in 2010, this team was playing poorly, turnovers, bad defense, odd man rushes, it's been a problem before even before bryz got here, dont tell me that this team just started playing poorly when bryz got here, it's been this way since 2010, when the flyers got swept the bruins in 2011, how was that bryz fault when he wasnt even here? it's the coaching, it's not the goalie.

Edited by toughfighter83

Why does it always seem he is a second behind the play? Even the two that hit the post. He never reacted until after he heard the sound. And the second goal? It was just a shot. And on the replay he shot it from really far away.

this is your problem, you think it's not coaching, it is, i have been watching this team under lav in 2010, this team was playing poorly, turnovers, bad defense, odd man rushes, it's been a problem before even before bryz got here, dont tell me that this team just started playing poorly when bryz got here, it's been this way since 2010, when the flyers got swept the bruins in 2011, how was that bryz fault when he wasnt even here? it's the coaching, it's not the goalie.

Buddy your gig is up. For a troll your not very good at it.

• Like 1

--um... .did they not make it to the Cup with Lavy? Pretty sure I remember that...

@toughfighter83

"this is your problem, you think it's not coaching, it is, i have been watching this team under lav in 2010, this team was playing poorly, turnovers, bad defense, odd man rushes, it's been a problem before even before bryz got here, dont tell me that this team just started playing poorly when bryz got here, it's been this way since 2010, when the flyers got swept the bruins in 2011, how was that bryz fault when he wasnt even here? it's the coaching, it's not the goalie."

Are you sure you've been watching? If memory serves me correctly the team finished 2nd in the East in 2010-11, just one point shy of 1st over all. They have struggled here and there, but that is in part due to the GM not giving the coach the proper tools to succeed. It is bad enough that he (Lavy) has constantly been juggling lines for years due to lack of talent on the wings. Remember when Carcillo was playing on Richard's wing? Is that the coaches fault? Is it the coaches fault that they inked a goalie that completely does not fit the bill for the coaches playing style? It is a fact that Bryzgalov needs a lot of defensive support to mask his deficiencies. There is not one hockey fan with an IQ over 12 that will tell you differently. Lavy has to juggle lines for several reasons:

1) There is 15 Centers on this team

2) Outside of Simmonds and Voracek there is no real threat on wing

3) Gervais, Foster we're actually in the starting line-up

4) There is zero depth on the farm

5) He didn't have a back up goalie to work with

I am not having a love fest for Lavy, but if anybody should be held accountable for this teams state, look no further than the GM.

Edited by Bertmega
  • Like 2

The post you quoted started with "Lavy needs to be fired". What are you, a jilted ex-Flyer who lost their job because Lavy didn't like you? Actually, Jody Shelly?

Edited by ruxpin
Name calling

@murraycraven

@OH1FlyersFan

How about a darkhorse name...Rochflyer? This one seems angry and Rochflyer was one angry dude.

The anger and negativity is about right but the inability to use even semi proper punctuation/conjugation is no where near Rochflyers abilities. Rochflyer was positively eeyore-esk but he was also literate beyond the 5th grade.

• Like 3

The anger and negativity is about right but the inability to use even semi proper punctuation/conjugation is no where near Rochflyers abilities. Rochflyer was positively eeyore-esk but he was also literate beyond the 5th grade.

Very true... rochflyer was a downer but he could form thoughts with a proper sentence structure.

Did anyone bother to talk to anyone in Phoenix to find out what a headcase Bryz is. He has been about the same level of bad as the rest of the team this year, and some nights he has actually been the best Flyer, but the sideshow has to go. Very unstable. How can you trust this guy going forward next season? Who would sign in Philly as a UFA d-man with Bryz as the goalie? Who put the curse on the Flyers when it comes to goalies? When will it stop? I think Mason is the real deal. Hopefully the Flyers won't screw it up.