First time long time

Quint

Welcome Quint!

People on here are really nice and respectful...except for rux, jammer, pods, flyercanuck, brelic, aziz, EDI, canoli, sarp, terp, orangecrush, ronJer, poulin, TimKerr, all the swedish guys, Polaris, doom, HF, VanF, Jackstraw.

Howie is alright...

:)/>

Yeah you left a few d-bags off the list but that covers it pretty well, basically blocker and Howie are ok, anybody else could be a ticking time bomb of alcohol-fueled schizophrenia waiting to erupt like my sphincter on burrito night.

• Like 2

@Quint I used phillyjammer to start out with, so yeah, you go back pretty far. Then I got banned for an altercation with vader. Came back as jammer2, I used 2 because the actual jammer is a beloved family pet, jammer the hockey watching cat....thus jammer2 was born...LOL!

van flyer still posts here, have not seen him in a while, think he's busy with work. Swflyers8 was a very cool chick, she knew her hockey, miss her as a poster.

At first I was jealous (because you could drive), but then I remembered something very important: When I went to the Cup parades I was 6 and 7 and people let me up right in front of the barricades so I could see.

Rux: I now worry if I'll be around for another Cup. And I am glad you were up front and personal.

Howie

• Like 1

Quint, welcome

@Quint I used phillyjammer to start out with, so yeah, you go back pretty far. Then I got banned for an altercation with vader. Came back as jammer2, I used 2 because the actual jammer is a beloved family pet, jammer the hockey watching cat....thus jammer2 was born...LOL!

van flyer still posts here, have not seen him in a while, think he's busy with work. Swflyers8 was a very cool chick, she knew her hockey, miss her as a poster.

Only a few of us around from way back then anymore, I think. It's a shame, there were some good posters. And then there was vader...

man... I think of what that silly.com became and feel dirty even being associated with it... from Kuato, paulie, vader, et al... Although witnessing a daily mental breakdown of Buffalo Rick was quite entertaining. I wonder how is daughter and son-in-law are doing these days? Halibut anyone?

• Like 1

@doom88

It was hard to tell if vader/tucker were one and the same or two different people. Vader was a troll, but tucker was one miserable SOB. He must have been a joy to hang around with.

tucker was an asshole... he annoyed me more than anyone. Totally forgot about him FC...

Ah that's right...those Toronto trolls! Didn't that start in 98' or 99 playoffs? When they won game 6 and series in our house in overtime. F'en Terry Gregson called an elbow on leclair in OT. Toronto scored gamewinner on pp. I'll tell you I saw red that day. One of worst calls I ever seen ( I considered myself objective). Snyder went ballistic, and I believe Gregson never ref'd another game against us.

Ah that's right...those Toronto trolls! Didn't that start in 98' or 99 playoffs? When they won game 6 and series in our house in overtime. F'en Terry Gregson called an elbow on leclair in OT. Toronto scored gamewinner on pp. I'll tell you I saw red that day. One of worst calls I ever seen ( I considered myself objective). Snyder went ballistic, and I believe Gregson never ref'd another game against us.

I was in college and thought I was going to have a heart attack after that call!!!

Welcome Quint!

People on here are really nice and respectful...except for rux, jammer, pods, flyercanuck, brelic, aziz, EDI, canoli, sarp, terp, orangecrush, ronJer, poulin, TimKerr, all the swedish guys, Polaris, doom, HF, VanF, Jackstraw.

Howie is alright...

:)

Hey! I resemble... err... resent that! Welcome @Quint !

@FC -

I guess it was a matter of time but I am still in the "trolling" camp when it comes to TF83. Maybe it is my stupidity but can someone be that stupid?

If he tries to return the excessive use of commas should give it away.

Edited by murraycraven