First time long time

Quint

Hey guys, first time posting, been reading from a distance for a long time. Used to be on philly.com awhile back. Last time I posted... lindros was on the team! I used to post under jayhockey back in the day. Some of your names are familiar. Don't always have time to post ( I don't work at a desk) but I'm ready to put my two cents in. Look forward to flyer related discussion.

@ Andy's

No no! I could never add to the name of the greatest character ever created. Not to mention greatest movie ever made. Eastwood though...not bad...not bad at all.

• Like 1

Hey guys, first time posting, been reading from a distance for a long time. Used to be on philly.com awhile back. Last time I posted... lindros was on the team! I used to post under jayhockey back in the day. Some of your names are familiar. Don't always have time to post ( I don't work at a desk) but I'm ready to put my two cents in. Look forward to flyer related discussion.

Quint: This is a good group. I am happy you joined. We welcome intelligent posts and unlike Philly.com, the bozos and bozettes who polluted cyberspace are unwelcome. The site is also free of malware and popups.

Welcome aboard. And don't worry about your 'senior' status. I for one was a senior in high school when the O and B won their second Cup.

Best,

Howie

• Like 1

I for one was a senior in high school when the O and B won their second Cup

At first I was jealous (because you could drive), but then I remembered something very important: When I went to the Cup parades I was 6 and 7 and people let me up right in front of the barricades so I could see.

At first I was jealous (because you could drive), but then I remembered something very important: When I went to the Cup parades I was 6 and 7 and people let me up right in front of the barricades so I could see.

That was you??? If I had known it was you I would have elbowed you right in the mouth.

• Like 1

Welcome Quint!

People on here are really nice and respectful...except for rux, jammer, pods, flyercanuck, brelic, aziz, EDI, canoli, sarp, terp, orangecrush, ronJer, poulin, TimKerr, all the swedish guys, Polaris, doom, HF, VanF, Jackstraw.

Howie is alright...

:)

• Like 4

Welcome Quint, the more Flyers fans the better.

Welcome aboard, Captain.

I used to post under jayhockey

I somehow missed this the first time. You were on the old old board at philly.com The version with the hard-to-navigate tree. Right? With poder and fanatic and SWFlyers8, etc.

Welcome Quint!

People on here are really nice and respectful...except for rux, jammer, pods, flyercanuck, brelic, aziz, EDI, canoli, sarp, terp, orangecrush, ronJer, poulin, TimKerr, all the swedish guys, Polaris, doom, HF, VanF, Jackstraw.

Howie is alright...

:)/>

Hahaha all the Swedish guys. Priceless.

Welcome Quint!

Howie is alright...

I'm glad one person thinks so...LOL.

Howie

:)

Quint: This is a good group. I am happy you joined. We welcome intelligent posts and unlike Philly.com, the bozos and bozettes who polluted cyberspace are unwelcome. The site is also free of malware and popups.

Welcome aboard. And don't worry about your 'senior' status. I for one was a senior in high school when the O and B won their second Cup.

Best,

Howie

Sorry to say I never witnessed flyers winning Stanley cup. At that time, the best part of me ran down my mother's leg ( What...too much too soon?). But I know I'll witness one some day. The law of averages have got to be on our side....right?

@Quint Welcome, took you a while to make the jump, but you'll have fun here, great group of guys!

Jammer, last thing I remembered it was the year 2000. I was in my twenties, got drunk...past out, woke up was married have three kids, a family truckster, a house, and a white picket fence. The rest is just a blur.

I somehow missed this the first time. You were on the old old board at philly.com The version with the hard-to-navigate tree. Right? With poder and fanatic and SWFlyers8, etc.

Wow wow slow down. Tree what? I'm sorry I don't speak Korean. I think the answer is yes, swflyers8 looks familiar, I do remember Vanflyer and wasn't jammer there without the "2"?