Eastern Conference Semi Finals: #1 Washington Capitals vs. #2 Pittsburgh Penguins

pilldoc

Eastern Conference Semi Finals: #1 Washington Capitals vs. #2 Pittsburgh Penguins  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the series?

• Capitals sweep 4-0
    • Capitals in 5
    • Capitals in 6
    • Capitals in 7
    • Penguins sweep 4=0
    • Penguins in 5
    • Penguins in 6
    • Penguins in 7

2 hours ago, Samifan said:

Struggling to decide which I would enjoy more, the Caps choking again in the playoffs or the Pens blowing a 3-1 lead? Both have their upside.

If the Caps lose, then it's another wasted excellent regular season and their fan(s) get to watch them lose another game 7 at home. 

The Pens blowing a 3-1 lead would be sure to bring a ton of sadness to Crosby, FrankenMalkin, Steigerwald, Errey, Doc Emrick, Edzo, Regis, Bettman and the entire Primanti Brothers eating community.

Guess I'll be a game time decision :thinking:

Man I had some damn good sandwiches at that place when I lived in San Francisco. 

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, mkscrewy said:

Man I had some damn good sandwiches at that place when I lived in San Francisco. 

My son went to college in Pittsburgh and still lives there so I have  enjoyed many a sandwich there and yes they are tasty!

1 hour ago, Samifan said:

My son went to college in Pittsburgh and still lives there so I have  enjoyed many a sandwich there and yes they are tasty!

I'll never get this. I've eaten there on a few occasions when I've been to Pittsburgh and always came away whelmed.

17 minutes ago, AlaskaFlyerFan said:

Who is HJ picking tonight?  I'll pick the other team.

I believe he has been saying "Blues and Capitals" in the Finals the entire time.

Watch...if Buffalo manages to squeak into the playoffs next year, he will be saying Sabres-Blues in the Finals...book it... :dizzysmiley-1:

Just now, AlaskaFlyerFan said:

Fleury stood on his head in that game.  Caps had plenty of scoring opportunities and didn't cash in.  

He did that for most of this series. If not for him, the Caps probably win this six.   

On 4/28/2017 at 9:05 AM, Poulin20 said:

Ugh this series is like watching Herpes vs Gonorrhea (take your pick which one is which).  The big difference is that the Caps are regular season champs who pile up points vs crap teams and are huge chokers in the playoffs when they are put under pressure by good teams.  Like the Flyers couldn't beat the Devils in the 90s/early 2000s  I dont think the Caps can beat the Pens in the playoffs during this generation.  Hate to say it but Pens in 6 7. 

OK so I was off by 1 game...The rest is true however.....

CiJeqDdWkAAkb0Z.jpg:large

8 hours ago, Samifan said:

Honestly, the most overrated place on the planet. 

My daughter went to school in Pitt.  And honestly, i tried several times. I'm one of those "when in Rome" idiots.  It was okay the first time (Market Square) and never really enjoyed it afterward. The bread and fries were just a mushy tasteless mess to me. 

Just to me. I know far more people that would disagree than agree with me. 

But I'll take a cheese steak 100 times over it .

1 minute ago, ruxpin said:

Honestly, the most overrated place on the planet. 

My daughter went to school in Pitt.  And honestly, i tried several times. I'm one of those "when in Rome" idiots.  It was okay the first time (Market Square) and never really enjoyed it afterward. The bread and fries were just a mushy tasteless mess to me. 

Just to me. I know far more people that would disagree than agree with me. 

But I'll take a cheese steak 100 times over it .

Reported. :-)

Having grown up in the Burgh and gone to college and lived in Philly, I have an appreciation for both. Admittedly, I never had a Pat's  sober.

1 minute ago, ruxpin said:

What a game. 

I'm so glad. Poor delusional Caps fans. (I don't mean you Corky. Sorry) 

Oh, that's ok, nothing really bothers me. Except when the Cowboys beat the Eagles. But I get over that rather quickly also. And I love a great Philly cheesesteak too. 

3 minutes ago, B21 said:

Reported. :-)

Having grown up in the Burgh and gone to college and lived in Philly, I have an appreciation for both. Admittedly, I never had a Pat's  sober.

Honestly, I really wanted to like it. I kept trying it. It just doesn't work for me. 

Btw, Pat's really isn't that great a steak. But I'll still take it over Primanti's.  Although I'll take the actual restaurant over Pat's. 

I have a lot of friends who really like it, so I know it's just a personal preference thing for me. 

Archived