Philly Forum Shutting Down...

Guest Bakanekimiwa

It wasn't a real admin and most threads over the last 72 hours or so were started by not real Rick. B)

Regardless, what a fitting end to that forum. I am a bit saddened though, because I've been a member of that forum since its inception. It’s regrettable what that forum was reduced to at the end, but for the most time, I do have some good memories. The battles, the conversations, the controversies........ I will always look back at it with a smile.

That's awesome. Real or not. Rick just went completely insane. My first though was, oh man if they shut that down are those rejects (Rick, Kuato, et. al.) all coming here? My second thought was, it's probably the best thing for that forum at this point. Sometimes you have to burn the village in order to save it!

Don' t think it is real...the admin on that site usually has a little hammer after his name. Looks like Rick or some other off the wall person is just trying to stir the pot more over there. What an absolute waste land it is over there now!

So nice to be settled in over here.

"Welcom to Terra Nova...welcome home!" (Hopefully I'm not the only person who enjoys that show)

Wow?.. Just wow. Get a load of rick's swan song to the jmt_admin.

http://forums.philly....1?nav=messages

He actually killed that board.

I saw the post too... it's fake. all you have to do is read the posts directed at the fake admin and then read his responses to know it's fake. Doesn't matter though... the place is dead

That's awesome. Real or not. Rick just went completely insane. My first though was, oh man if they shut that down are those rejects (Rick, Kuato, et. al.) all coming here? My second thought was, it's probably the best thing for that forum at this point. Sometimes you have to burn the village in order to save it!

Yah, whether that was a real admins not doesn't really matter to me... It's ricks blowup that cracks me up.

They are literally talking to themselves. Rick is talking to Rick, kuato and gutless and that's about it.

Hey guys, I'm just checking this place out for the first time. Philly forum is on life support and the plug is about to be pulled. Nice to see some familiar names here! Not sure how navigate yet but I'm sure I'll figure it out. Go Flyers!

I logged into the "Matrix" this morning and the take over is almost complete! WOW, just wow.

I must admit I felt like an addict going back there this morning, with the initial high of clicking on the link followed by the crash of seeing its current state, now I'm here for rehab!

Ahhhhh!

I logged into the "Matrix" this morning and the take over is almost complete! WOW, just wow.

I must admit I felt like an addict going back there this morning, with the initial high of clicking on the link followed by the crash of seeing its current state, now I'm here for rehab!

Ahhhhh!

i've peeked in less and less, but it's just a force of habit. i forget when i first logged on there, but maybe it was 2005? this site is just so far superior, though, so i'm sure i'll just have a bitter aftertaste when i think of that place from now on.

Ahhhhh!

I find myself going over there to take a look at the carnage as well. It's interesting. the other day I found myself rooting for nothing but BR posts but there are a few stragglers who refuse to let the place die, as if arguing with BR is going to change anything. This new PP guy is BR, I'm convinced and he's playing the woe is me schtick and people are actually going for it. I mean,BR is missing and this PP guy is there in flux and people still wonder and try to give the guy the benefit of the doubt? No wonder BR won in the first place. Oh well. It's funny though and sad, kinda like going back to the neighborhood you grew up in only to see it now a the riff raff have taken over.

"Divorce Starter" is a great name for a beverage.

We simply refer to it as " The Monkey"! And your correct, the Monkey can really kick your butt if you're not looking. Thankfully the Total WIne in Durham sells Victory beer or I would need to make more trips back to PA.

In the winter I switch to the "Old HO" and she packs a punch, and I'm not talking my significant other! See below!

VICTORY-OLD-HORIZONTAL-BARLEYWINE.gif

I don't know how BR and Cow-toe do it. What kind of life is that?

I can only spare a few minutes a day at most...perhaps between periods watching a game.

Never...never at work (as I have *real* job)

Guess someone got shoved too much on the playground...

Digityman invited me over, I didnt know all you guys were over here. is it one or 2 guys destroying it over their or is it really 5-7?

There is ONLY one buffalo Rick. The others are members from here trying to make his head implode.

<< There is ONLY one buffalo Rick. The others are members from here trying to make his head implode. >>

I counted at least 5 "imposters" based on the number of posts for each and the varying clarity of their Sabres' logo in the profile. Some pretty funny **** (feels good saying that!). Whoever is doing it...I hope they keep it up. Special K seems to think all the Buffalo Ricks and JMT Admins are real.