Frank S. to go National with TSN

AJgoal

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie

I'd like to welcome @frank_seravalli to @TSNHockey family. Frank is joining TSN/tsn.ca. His first stories will appear Monday June 22. #TSN

I thought TSN had standards?

He was the best of a bad bunch, in my opinion.

I take his hiring as an indicator that TSN views him as a solid writer with an upside. I don't get that. He broke little/no news in Philly and often times his pieces contained the same content as the other 2 knuckleheads. Little insight, not much real news.

With people like Frank getting a national column and Milbury on national TV, is it any wonder hockey gets little/no serious attention?? Those are the best that hockey can throw out there?

WTF....before if I wanted to ignore him, I just did not go to philly.com on my computer, TSN...that is on a decent amount in my house....ready the remote and the mute button. Perhaps TSN wants an insider in the philly market?  like Craven said, they should have come here before Frank....horrible, horrible choice.

Greetings:

This is a surprising pick but what the heck.  Agreed with other here that this board (which seemed to have disappeared for a few days) has more substance than most.

Howie

And here it is...

Who's on the block? TSN’s Trade Bait board

Frank Seravalli, TSN Senior Hockey Reporter

http://www.tsn.ca/who-s-on-the-block-tsn-s-trade-bait-board-1.314041

Truly frightening that he is apparently TSN's senior hockey reporter, how the mighty have fallen. SMH.

From now on we have to call them "senior moments"

:ph34r:

By the way, our version can kind of work with yours if either guy has a wide stance.  NTTAWWT

Indeed it can...

"This column sponsored by MiraLAX...on TSN (Total **** Network) Because Frank's full of crap..."

Glad you were able to fix it for me ;)

Ok first off, Who does Seravalli have pictures of, and Secondly, Seravalli hasn't broken any Flyers news since, well, Forever ! Out of all Flyers team reporters, Seravalli is at the bottom of who I go to for news.  I'm not really a great fan of any of em currently, John Boruk is an obnoxious SOB and Tim P doesn't break anything either. I did like Lisa Hillary, who left CSN Philly

Archived