Worst team in the NHL

icehole

If that is the case and it may very well be true let's hope for the #1 pick.

Ya that didn't work so well last time, with the ping pong balls and the rotten luck and all...but we'll be picking really early on day 1 next June I'm sure

Might be Carolina

It might be worth it for them to tank to get Matthews so they can trade aging star Eric Staal and he could be the cornerstone for their rebuild to go along with Faulk,Fleury, Hanifin and Mckeown.

Why not?

"the Flyers had attempted 65 shots (19 on net, 22 that got blocked and a whopping 24 that missed the net). Carolina attempted 45 (21 on net, 13 blocked, 11 misses). "

65 shot attempts....19 go on net? And that's without Jeff Carter?  :ph34r: 

Time for the Shooter Tutor?

Not even close.

the Flyers aren't good, but they sure as hell aren't worse that the Coyotes, 'Canes , Leafs and if we all believe in Bill Parcell's trope regarding you are what your record says you are. we can add the Blue Jackets, the Ducks, Flames and Oilers.

it is hard to watch a not good Flyers team, but worst in the NHL is not accurate

@flyercanuck  I'm not sure exactly what number is good or bad when it comes to team blocked shots for a game, but damn...22 blocked shots in one game? That seems like a lot. Are they just shooting into guys legs or what? It's amazing how many pro players are not proficient at shuffling a few feet over and creating a clear shooting lane. I used to get so mad at Bundy for that, only Coburn was worse.

"the Flyers had attempted 65 shots (19 on net, 22 that got blocked and a whopping 24 that missed the net). Carolina attempted 45 (21 on net, 13 blocked, 11 misses). "

65 shot attempts....19 go on net? And that's without Jeff Carter?  :ph34r: 

Time for the Shooter Tutor?

LOL.  :lol:

I love this forum. You guys are amazingly creative when ripping on your team. :D

Nuff said.

Too bad it's not true. We could have the joy of getting screwed out of the first overall again.

Like it or not there are teams playing worse and some on skids as bad or worse than the flyers.

And like I said, for this flyers team, there is no advantage to being worst. The lottery will screw them if they are.

LOL. :lol:

I love this forum. You guys are amazingly creative when ripping on your team. :D

We're still ripping on Jeff Carter who has proven himself a huge impact player in LA and in hindsight was a lock for 35 goals a year when he was a flyer.

Yet 5 years later and these fans still rag on him for not being good enough. M

I will never understand my fellow flyer fans and our goggles of self loathing.

Too bad it's not true. We could have the joy of getting screwed out of the first overall again.

Like it or not there are teams playing worse and some on skids as bad or worse than the flyers.

And like I said, for this flyers team, there is no advantage to being worst. The lottery will screw them if they are.

I was on my way to black out drunk when I wrote that.

Im sure there are worse teams but I expect the flyers to lose in every game I watch. If they played toronto today, I wouldnt expect a win so that puts them in the running for worst team.

The lottery is a joke. It's so easy to fix but they keep doing this "worst team gets the best chance at the #1 pick" crap. As long as that is the system, fans will actually start routing for their team to lose if they are close to the bottom. Is that what sports is all about...routing for your team to lose to get a chance at prospects? Joke.

Archived