Game #8 - Coyotes (5) at Flyers (4) - Oct 27, 2016 @ 7:00 ET

brelic

51 minutes ago, icehole said:

28+11 excites me

Completely agree.   Gives me goosebumps thinking about it, actually.

Plus, I just acquired Konecny in fantasy hockey and tonight is his first on my team.   Yay me!   How are you feeling about it, @jammer2?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ruxpin said:

Completely agree.   Gives me goosebumps thinking about it, actually.

Plus, I just acquired Konecny in fantasy hockey and tonight is his first on my team.   Yay me!   How are you feeling about it, @jammer2?

Don't mind me.  I have some business to settle tonight.  :NinjaLookLeftRight1:

Can we please get Mcdud out the f**king lineup we have seen him be on the ice for enough goals and near goal tonight.

I know Mase would be happy to get his ass out of the lineup. Damn he sucks.

Send him to the AHL where he belongs.

27 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

Can we please get Mcdud out the f**king lineup we have seen him be on the ice for enough goals and near goal tonight.

I know Mase would be happy to get his ass out of the lineup. Damn he sucks.

Send him to the AHL where he belongs.

I was thinking the ECHL would be more fitting!

We have a goaltending issue. This was a strange game but we could have won with a better Mase looks distracted.  The Ryan goal was strange.  This was supposed to be a strength.  So far it's been so-so at best.

Howie

8 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

How fitting that Mcdud turns the puck over at center ice White could score his 1st goal of the season versus his former team.

Please scratch that bum for Schultz.

Lineup decisions confuse me every day.  We can clearly see MacDonald and streit struggle night in and night out, yet Schultz gets scratched.  Schultz won't produce any offense, but I can't remember one time being angry at him for doing something stupid or getting beat badly.  He's a boring yet disciplined defensman.

I know it's only a few games, but what does Weise do for the team?  I was thinking last night that I would take white over Weise any day.  So I looked at the contracts to see how they measured up.  White is on a 1yr/$1M contract.  I couldn't believe that Weise is a 4yr/ almost $2.5M per year!!!  

He better show me more than what he's shown so far.  He played OK for Montreal and did nothing in chicago.  White had 11 goals on the 4th line last year.  They couldn't offer white more than 1yr/ $1M?

Andrew MacDonald has looked...lost in the defensive zone.  I thought he looked very good in the preseason games I saw, now that it counts though, his play has slipped.  I do wonder what Shultz has done to be in press box ? He's been a solid bottom pairing guy that did his job, I'd like to see him in the line up and see if his defense first mentality helps the current "culture".  

I too thought Weiss would be an upgrade over White but so far he's been suspended  and hasn't shown much offensively. It is a long season though and I do think DW will contribute more than RW did, right now after last night though, it's tough see where Weiss is an upgrade or good value.

In the second period i liked the Flyers 5 v 5 play I thought our boys had their legs and brains working, if that is the team we see night in and night out, I won't complain much.

I can't tell if Phx is any good, our guys have been so inconsistent, i can't tell if our guys are any good, i see glimmers of really good play and then 15 stupid seconds kills the good work.

11 minutes ago, mojo1917 said:

I do wonder what Shultz has done to be in press box ?

My only guess is that he's made the mistake of making $2.5M less than MacDonald.   Put the money on the ice, I guess, and pray someone wants him.

Archived