Voracek Signed

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JHC really, 8 years? I thought we were done with the ~decade-long contracts. Meanwhile Giroux has led the team for multiple seasons and now after one good year his winger is making the same money (25K less). Then again an angry Giroux is a good thing for the Flyers..."watch this shift"...maybe Hextall figured... lol...

JHC really, 8 years? I thought we were done with the ~decade-long contracts. Meanwhile Giroux has led the team for multiple seasons and now after one good year his winger is making the same money (25K less). Then again an angry Giroux is a good thing for the Flyers..."watch this shift"...maybe Hextall figured... lol...

Agree, I would have preferred a 6 year deal with the same cap hit.

Wow. I'm fine with it. I'm surprised so many people are so uncertain of Hextall recognizing the core of this franchise and getting them locked up especially after the season Jake just had and the Tarasenko contract.

None of this is surprising. Jake was going to get this contract somewhere. 

I'm happy.

I'm surprised so many people are so uncertain of Hextall recognizing the core of this franchise and getting them locked up especially after the season Jake just had and the Tarasenko contract.

I'm not surprised. Flyer's fans. Come on grump and put a little grump into it!

I am certainly not jumping for joy with the terms though I suppose Jake is. Hexy is setting himself up next summer so that he can actually take the summer off and go on vacation. Will there be any other contracts for him to sign?

Back to Jake though; I have always been a fan but this feels like the deal is for too many years or too much or both. Let's hope he keeps putting up the points whether it is on the PP or not.

Not real happy about the length of the contract but Jake has the potential to make me forget about it being about 3 years too long......Jake was one of the true leaders on the ice last year game in and game out. I hope he can continue to bring that energy with his game in the future.

Not real happy about the length of the contract but Jake has the potential to make me forget about it being about 3 years too long......Jake was one of the true leaders on the ice last year game in and game out. I hope he can continue to bring that energy with his game in the future.

If it is all about energy Rinaldo would be worth 9M! Sorry, could not help myself. ..

Archived