Zolnierczyk to Ducks for Jay Rosehill...

Ex-Leaf scrub who may be the worst skater in the entire league. To slow to effectively forecheck, a big problem on this team as you all know......so, yeah, let's give away a youngster that can skate like the wind AND generate a forecheck AND deliver wicked hits for a guy who can only fight. He is tough, I'll give him that, but I kinda liked the idea of the 4th line actually *outskating* and *outworking* the other teams 4th line. That is after all, what they are there to do.....and if this guy plays, that goes out the window....brillant.

It's things like this that tells me Homer does not know what he is doing.....FIRE HOMER NOW!!!

• Like 3

Maybe Shelly is on the move for a 'coveted' D-man

Christ! I had blissfully forgot that we already have Shelly! We are sure this is not April fools? Because there ain't enough bat schitt around to explain this one.

• Like 1

Ex-Leaf scrub who may be the worst skater in the entire league. To slow to effectively forecheck, a big problem on this team as you all know......so, yeah, let's give away a youngster that can skate like the wind AND generate a forecheck AND deliver wicked hits for a guy who can only fight

Got me just shaking my head....just do not see any value what so ever there....Harry Z gone to soon...

Wow Harry Z really fell out of favor quickly here. I remember at one of the STH town halls when we met with the minor league staff and scouts they were really high on this guy. It seems after an initial honeymoon with the big club last year he fell into the doghouse and is now off the team in exchange for another clown. Can't we at least try to get some sort of value for our guys who are young and semi-talented rather than trading for a bag of used jock straps?

• Like 1

There is no reason to 'trade' for an 'enforcer.' None! You just simply sign anyone of the dozens of meatheads that are ufa (if you are retarded enough to waste a roster spot on an enforcer to begin with). UGGH, what a waste of a contract spot! Seriously? Someone needs to get Homers car keys, and fast!

As much as I despise staged fights, it is the fault of the NHL for not removing the necessity for teams to carry an enforcer.

Shelley is gone. Sestito was traded for a contract to sign Flanagan, Harry Z has been nothing more than a fourth line player who couldn't keep a roster spot. Then why not add some size and punch for your buck?

This is a move for next season if Rosehill impresses.

• Like 1

This is so stupid I just can't stop laughing

I think Holmgren has an addiction to trades. Hopefully this satifies his urge before he does something really more stupider than this

This is a move for next season if Rosehill impresses.

You must've seen him play at least a little bit, why would you have any hope he "impresses" anyone next year? He can fight, that's it. He's an enforcer - period.

WTF Homer? I mean ... WTF is your problem? You're telling me whatever "doghouse" Harrry was in he was never going to work his way out of? Jeez. Yeah great let's buy an enforcer for Harry's value. Obviously nobody in the NHL will ever need a young, fast winger - might as well dump him for Rosehill. Christalmighty.

• Like 2

I thought same about bob Ryan. Maybe they , Ducks , needed some speed for playoff so Z is going to be a good for playoff for them in fourth line, so late they will give up Ryan to Flyers with out any bid from other teams. I guess Cuots or 1st or 2 nd will go there

It's things like this that tells me Homer does not know what he is doing.....

FIRE HOMER NOW!!!

I really only quoted this because I wanted to make it big. Agree with every word in your post. I know we're talking about a guy that only played 30-some games but this really ticks me off on principle. I mean, this is astoundingly stupid.

Harry Z has been nothing more than a fourth line player who couldn't keep a roster spot.

See, this statement/reasoning is not helping me at all. The fact he is what you describe is this organization's fault. It's like saying, when we traded Sharp, "oh he was just a peripheral player." It's true he was here, but only because management and the coach in Philly were too damn stupid to be patient and even more too stupid to realize they were wasting a player in a dumb role.

Again, Z is no Sharp. But he's got speed, grit, some skills, heart and passion. I notice they're not playing the other guy (Wellwood) who has unbelievable speed. Because we don't want to actually GET the puck first. If we did, we'd eventually teach centers not wearing #28 how to win a damn faceoff.

This just has stupidity written in flashing neon lights all over it. Rosehill makes Shelly look like a Selke and Art Ross Trophy winner. He's unbelievably bad. I wouldn't even trade Billy Tibbets for him.

• Like 1