Any players on your team you hate/can't stand

BluPuk

Stole this idea from another website  :o

Has there ever been a player or players on your team that you hated? 

For me it's been Sundin - conceited, self centered, cocky steaming pile of $#@%.

Jonas Gustuvsson. The monster??? You bet he was, but in a BAD way.....

DAVID STECKEL!!! Nice Jr. B player. Can't believe we had this dope on our team....

OK, I feel better now... :P

HATED Todd Bertuzzi as a Wing. The SOB should have been suspended for life or at least forced to play for some bottom dweller for life.

I never liked Sergei Federov. I always felt that he was just so sickeningly talented, the most skilled player on the elite Wings teams but he never seemed to reach the heights that he could have. I never felt that he gave back to the game what he should have.

Current Wings, nobody really comes to mind as a real hate, Quincey and Howard drive me nuts and I cringe at their play a fair amount of time, but hate? Not really.

Dan Carcillo

Steve Downie

Paul Coffey

Brandon Manning

Vinnie Lecavalier

Paul Coffey with the Wings as well. I remember hearing what a great skater he was but by the time he came to us he had lost a step and my biggest memory of Coffey in a Wings sweater was him scoring in his own goal in a playoff game against Colorado in 1996. I really think I could have gone to prison at that moment if he had been in front of me.

Now that Kessel is gone, I can't say there's anyone on the Leafs I truly hate. They all draw my ire to a certain extent for being overpaid stiffs that don't produce, but I think I've reached the point of being numb/indifferent to it. :mellow:

Phaneuf?

Steve Downie, Dan Carcillo, VLC, Booger Pitkanen, Mike York, Kyle Calder, MICHAEL FREAKIN LEIGHTON, Ilya Bryzgalov, Fat Balloon

Im aware Bryzgalov did an appalling job as goaltender in Philly, but how anyone can hate HIM is beyond my comprehension...

HATED Todd Bertuzzi as a Wing. The SOB should have been suspended for life or at least forced to play for some bottom dweller for life.

I never liked Sergei Federov. I always felt that he was just so sickeningly talented, the most skilled player on the elite Wings teams but he never seemed to reach the heights that he could have. I never felt that he gave back to the game what he should have.

Current Wings, nobody really comes to mind as a real hate, Quincey and Howard drive me nuts and I cringe at their play a fair amount of time, but hate? Not really.

Well, Fedorov certainly performed with more effort in the playoffs then he did in regular season.Now whether he exerted 100 percent in the playoffs, idk

Stole this idea from another website :o

Has there ever been a player or players on your team that you hated?

For me it's been Sundin - conceited, self centered, cocky steaming pile of $#@%.

Jonas Gustuvsson. The monster??? You bet he was, but in a BAD way.....

DAVID STECKEL!!! Nice Jr. B player. Can't believe we had this dope on our team....

OK, I feel better now... :P

Sundin? Conceited and self centered? When did he display the aforementioned? I mean damn, sweden is an abysmall judge of character bestowing him the C...

Phaneuf?

Surprisingly no. I like the way he conducts himself with the media. He also gets the toughest assignments on the ice, plays a physical game, logs a ton of minutes, and he typically provides adequate defence. The problem with Phaneuf has always been his contract. He is paid like a #1 guy, but he's a second unit guy on a top team. :)

Sundin? Conceited and self centered? When did he display the aforementioned? I mean damn, sweden is an abysmall judge of character bestowing him the C...

You bet. Didn't say he wasn't a good player - he sure was and that's why Sweden C'd him, but character?

I saw it right away (while he was still with the Nordique) and I was proved right in the end - wasn't I?  :o

You bet. Didn't say he wasn't a good player - he sure was and that's why Sweden C'd him, but character?

I saw it right away (while he was still with the Nordique) and I was proved right in the end - wasn't I? :o

If they were to bestow the C based on being a good player, they might as well have given it to Lidstrom. Ofc, one could display leadership traits and still be a dickbag Messier is the ideal example for such.

Im seeing a trend of great players that are douchebags and happen to be bald ....you can add Getzlaf too, he has a palpable douchebag vibe to him..

Archived