Game 35: Flyers at Sabres; 3/29/21 @ 7, NBCSP

Howie58

35 minutes ago, flyercanuck said:

Let's face it...IF we beat Buffalo tonight,  it just means we aren't the worst team in the league. Til Wednesday anyway. :cheers:

You gotta walk before you can run baby!

• Like 1

Im scratching my head....

I read a post where it was suggested Provy has an undisclosed injury. Another suggested Hart has the same thing 

Can't it ever be that the team sucks?

Ya gotta love Flyer fans. I know i do

• Like 1

As expected, the Flyers don’t show up for the first period of a game. Sabres could have had at least 3 that period. 

Also as expected, the rare opportunities they did have on offense the defaulted to over passing rather than get the ****** puck on net. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Samifan said:

As expected, the Flyers don’t show up for the first period of a game. Sabres could have had at least 3 that period. 

Also as expected, the rare opportunities they did have on offense the defaulted to over passing rather than get the ****** puck on net. 

im getting sick of this, i hope this offseason fletch gets rid of everyone accept fabby.

• Like 1

I take back what I took back...give him a break on the 1st one - 5 Flyers on one side of the ice...But Eakin's goal shortside was a bad one to give up at the point.

But credit where it's due - Eliot was the only one who showed up in the 1st, made 4 or 5 really good saves while the Flyers were sleepwalking.

edit: this "team" doesn't deserve good goaltending.

Edited by GratefulFlyers

5 minutes ago, GratefulFlyers said:

I take back what I took back... Maybe he deserves a break on the 1st one - 5 Flyers on the one side of the ice...But Eakin's goal shortside was not good.

But Eliot fits right in with the effort from the skaters. Actually he was the only one who showed up in the 1st, made 4 or 5 really good saves while the Flyers were sleepwalking.

Do the Flyers even have a weight room??

Do they have a weight training program??

It looks like no to both to my eyes...they have to be the weakest Flyers team i have ever seen since i have been watching. 

So weak on the puck and then can separate the opposition from it.

That is a terrible combo.

Just a bunch of pu$$ies...no other way to say it.

Edited by OccamsRazor
bourbon isn't working
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, OccamsRazor said:

Do the Flyers even have a weight room??

Do they have a weight training program??

It looks like no to both to my eyes...they have to be the weakest Flyers team i have ever seen since i have been watching. 

So weak on the puck and then can separate the opposition from it.

Just a bunch of pu$$ies...no other way to say it.

That is a terrible combo.

hate to say it do you think fletch needs to blow this whole thing up and just throw the overpaid bums in lv?

• Like 1