Game 35: Flyers at Sabres; 3/29/21 @ 7, NBCSP

Howie58

46 minutes ago, FD19372 said:

I really hope to not have my worst fears confirmed...that Snider and Hextall knew more than anyone in this organization about personnel, throughout the league. Please tell me I'm wrong.

Snider would have marched into the locker room and ripped several new ones.

• Like 1

Nice comeback very good. down 3-0 starting the 3rd, win in OT. Congratulations Flyers.

So the obvious question is ... how can a team supposedly fighting for their PO lives come out so flat? They didn't even begin to compete for pucks, for position for nothing until the 3rd. That's just plain dumbcrazy.

22 minutes ago, mkscrewy said:

this whole thing is a set up man. the more games the Sabres lose, the greater the defeat will be when we inevitably lose against them. This is pro-wrestling level stuff from Bettman.

Fukcen diabolical man

• Haha 1
  • Good Post 1

53 minutes ago, Fizz said:

AV is a crappy coach. If they are lucky he will quit.

AV has been to literally infinitely more Cup Finals than anyone on the Flyers roster.

But hey the Flyers just *might* make the playoffs this year so they've got that going for them.

I mean they managed to get two points from Buffalo, right?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, radoran said:

AV has been to literally infinitely more Cup Finals than anyone on the Flyers roster.

But hey the Flyers just *might* make the playoffs this year so they've got that going for them.

I mean they managed to get two points from Buffalo, right?

I'll be the first to admit if I'm wrong about AV, but I'm not. 

Stay tuned for this sh**

show to continue till he is gone.

You guys all think the sloppy play is on the players. It's not it's AV's system. These players all made the NHL if they played that sloppy they never would have made it out of junior. AV and his assistants are the root of the problem.

Wait and see.

29 minutes ago, Fizz said:

I'll be the first to admit if I'm wrong about AV, but I'm not. 

Stay tuned for this sh**

You guys all think the sloppy play is on the players. It's not it's AV's system. These players all made the NHL if they played that sloppy they never would have made it out of junior. AV and his assistants are the root of the problem.

Wait and see.

Here we go again :Whiney:

So by this logic, all a player has to donos make it to the NHL to be a success. But whether or not his career sees championships is based on the coach he plays for. So Flyer players are incapable of playing worse, once they achieve certain success. Girouxs point total have declined.  Not his fault. He would be great without AV. Same with Voracek. His turnover issue isnt real because, we just think we see it. In fact, he would be an all star if AV wasnt his coach

Makes total sense to me :notfair:

• Good Post 2

6 hours ago, Fizz said:

These players all made the NHL if they played that sloppy they never would have made it out of junior. AV

These same players haven't made it out the first round in over 8 years and you say it ain't the players.

Yet AV with his suspect system has made it to two different Cup finals with two different clubs and has also beat these players with the same said system in the playoffs.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

Because everyone peeled off once the puck got to Lindblom and left Oskar outnumbered and then he lost the battle puck went out front and Moose whiffed with the glove. Can't blame that on Oskar.

I really wanted to blame Jake

• Like 1

The press coverage of this game is uniformly negative. Coaching, players,.....the whole shebang. I agree that CF needs to do something. He can't bless this excrement with eyes closed. I was amazed at how angry the Comcast broadcast team got. They pulled no punches.

2 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

These same players haven't made it out the first round in over 8 years and you say it ain't the players.

Yet AV with his suspect system has made it to two different Cup finals with two different clubs and has also beat these players with the same said system in the playoffs.

the av haters for some reason think that every player that hextall drafted was going to be gold and the best coaches will turn them into stars like that's impossible, it's what they are, coaches are just system x's and o's motivator coaches. that's all they do. the talent level is on the players,  i mean look at austin matthews he's playing with an ahl coach and scoring alot of goals, it has nothing to do with the coach, he has always a 30 goal scorer since he has drafted, that's who he is. the players on the flyers arent austin matthews, no coach will turn them into stars.

another example look at sixers with embiid, he was playing with a lesser tier coach in bb but still put up mvp numbers, it has nothing to do the coach, it's what he is.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Howie58 said:

The press coverage of this game is uniformly negative. Coaching, players,.....the whole shebang. I agree that CF needs to do something. He can't bless this excrement with eyes closed. I was amazed at how angry the Comcast broadcast team got. They pulled no punches.

If he doesn't do anything after that sh it show last he might as well not bother this schedule is about to get grueling they need help NOW!!!

So guys, I watched the Tina Turner documentary last night, wow, what a story Ike used to whip her with clothes hangers and then...what did I miss?

The team playing better?

Edited by mojo1917
  • Haha 1

The coaches, the players? Me I blame Fletcher. It's not all his fault of course but his WTF choices doomed the Flyers this year. They would've needed miracle-type years from Patrick, Lindblom, Myers, Sanheim...Hart... banner years from Giroux, Voracek etc. to have any chance of being a legit threat to win the Cup.

33 minutes ago, mojo1917 said:

So guys, I watched the Tina Turner documentary last night, wow, what a story Ike used to whip her with clothes hangers and then...what did I miss?

The team playing better?

Ya, Ike was a piece of shite of a human being. Kind of like this Flyers team, but different.

10 hours ago, Fizz said:

Stay tuned for this sh**

It was a sh** show before he got here.

We're in Year Nine and Coach Five of sh** show.

But it's clearly "not the players"...

:thumbsu:

• Like 3
  • Good Post 1

10 minutes ago, radoran said:

It was a sh** show before he got here.

We're in Year Nine and Coach Five of sh** show.

But it's clearly "not the players"...

:thumbsu:

It has been a s**t show for far too long. It is really difficult being a fan of this organization. The s**t show will continue.. stuck in perpetual mediocrity.

• Like 1