Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

20 topics in this forum

• 184 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 71 replies
  1. Draft dates?

• 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 240 replies
  2. Misc. HF.net FHL Stats

• 13 replies
    • 659 replies
    • 56 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 31 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 16 replies
  3. Show off your roster

• 85 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Current Discussions in our NET

Game 45: Leafs at Flyers, 1/18/18 @ 7
      Philadelphia Flyers
      OccamsRazor - Posted
          I expect him to make that save...not easy but it's doable...he almost had it....he sure looked quicker than Elliott has been lately.   If that was Elliott last night the Leafs would ofhung 5 or 6 on him.
      Leafs not on Hockey Night in Canada
      Toronto Maple Leafs
      brelic - Posted
        The best part is that it's been free for me for the past 3 seasons. Not sure why, but Rogers keeps giving me free season memberships!  
      Philadelphia Flyers
      OccamsRazor - Posted
          And this is what this young club needs. An eraser....and he provided that. All the great teams have one.   And i may get flack from others for saying this....Elliott has played pretty good for stretches put together some good games for sure.   But he hasn't (to me that is) just stood on his head and erased mistakes for this club nightly like they need.   Like i said he has made some damn good saves and has won games they shouldn't have been i haven't seen him carry them for stretches where they should have had a few losses that they won because of him.   I have seen Neuvy do that....not this year of curse but that last Capital series he replaced Mason in if they could of scored for him they would have went much deeper that playoffs.     Elliott has always been streaky......Neuvy has shown he can be relied on heavily....he just can't stay healthy.   I hope he can string together some great games....Flyers and Elliott can use it.
      Philadelphia Flyers
      brelic - Posted
        I don't know man... it's hard to really fault a goalie on a breakaway. 
      Philadelphia Flyers
      OccamsRazor - Posted
          It really was.   And there have been rumors swirling about teams asking about him in a trade.......but the Flyers need him still.     And if there replacement is going to be Tokarski than i want to keep Neuvy.     However after last night's performance his stock is soaring.     And would always be listening to trade offers....but it would have to blow me a way to pull the trigger.     This is the only shot i expect him to make that he didn't....have to seal the 5 hole...     ...however i think if Elliott played last night it would of been a loss.     Sure it was a hard shot....i think he makes this stop 9 times out of 10. So i ain't mad.  
      Philadelphia Flyers
      OccamsRazor - Posted
        Well Knoblach is suppose to be running the powerplay and is suppose to be a great coach (from reports before his hiring) and some thought eventual Hak replacement. So that is scary....but i agree they have to find better personnel.    So if they are not going to send Sanheim down let him play then it's not like Manning don't make mistakes.   Sanheim can help the powerplay. I'm ok with Weal on it for now....replace the other two.
      Philadelphia Flyers
      brelic - Posted
        Absolutely. If he keeps up the urgency in his game, he may even have a strong second half. I felt that's what was missing from his game so far - urgency. And not in the sense of rushing his game, but of being hungry for the puck and anticipating plays.     Yes, it was a very even game. Provy and Ghost are awesome to watch. Ghost, in terms of excitement factor, is hard to beat. He's just such an athlete and thinks the game at a high level. Over time, he'll probably learn to pick his spots better, but he will always carry risk and that's makes his game so amazing to watch when bounces go his way. That diving grab at the blueline to keep the puck in, and then the heads up smarts of Giroux to not touch the puck until Ghost did was a high level play by both. Such smart players.   I think Ghost is one of the most dynamic defensemen in the NHL. He's a true game breaker.    
  • Today's Birthdays

No users celebrating today.

About us

We are an enthusiastic community of HockeyFans who enjoy discussing the NHL and the great game of hockey in our Forums. Our members may write their own blogs, converse in chat, post pics in our gallery, join our fantasy hockey leagues and more. If you are looking for a friendly community to discuss hockey then register today and begin your conversation in our NET.

Contact Us

Recent tweets

Like what we do? Help us keep doing it!
Supporting Members help keep HockeyForums Advertisement Free